The new customers are listed below:
- Center hospitalier universitaire de Québec in Quebec City, Quebec
- Université Laval, Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux de l'Estrie in Quebec City, Quebec
- Centre hospitalier universitaire de Sherbrooke in Sherbrooke, Quebec
- Jewish General Hospital in Montreal
- McGill University Health Centre and its Research Institute in Montreal
- Penn Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, in Philadelphia
- University of Montreal Hospital Centre in Montreal
Evidens ingests and indexes data such as labs, reports, and images to design evidence-based clinical studies, according to the vendor. As a result, clinicians can build patient cohorts associated with distributed patient data and add annotations to produce AI-friendly data, the company said.
Clinical researchers can utilize Evidens to learn from distributed patient data, taking advantage of federated learning capabilities while preserving privacy, the firm said. The platform trains AI models on the decentralized datasets.
Copyright © 2019 AuntMinnie.com